A Reef HQ Aquarium membership offers unlimited yearly entry to Reef HQ Aquarium representing fantastic value when compared to a single use general admission ticket. In fact most Members will see a benefit in just a few visits.
Take a look at the table below which shows how many standard visits it would take to offset the cost of a membership:
|Standard Membership||Premium Gold Membership|
|Adult||1½ visits||6 visits|
|Single family||2 visits||4 visits|
|Family||1½ visits||Just over 2 visits|
|Couple||1½ visits||3 visits|
Membership provides some great benefits:
- Each visit offers an ever changing, always fascinating experience at Reef HQ Aquarium
- Unlimited entry 360+ days a year (Closed Christmas Day, Anzac Day and the Australia Day public holiday)
- Awesome around town discounts at participating ‘discount partners’
- Quarterly member's newsletter highlighting activities and events
- Exclusive invitations to 'member only' events and activities at Reef HQ Aquarium
Reef HQ Aquarium is a non-profit organisation, and with your support, continues the important work of inspiring everyone to care for the Great Barrier Reef.
Your contribution assists Reef HQ Aquarium to provide the best possible care for the hundreds of animals that call Reef HQ Aquarium home.
Membership Categories & Prices
Gold Premium Memberships Inclusions: (Individual / couple / single family / family) - $150.00
- 2 cards issued per membership
- 2 complimentary adult guest general admission day passes
- 40% off guest general admission day entry price
- 20% off selected items at Reef-In-Store gift shop
- 20% off selected items at Waterview Cafe
- Free admission to Members Christmas Party
- Around town discounts
Standard Membership Inclusions: (Individual / couple / single family / family)
- 1 card issued per membership
- 10% off guest general admission day entry price
- 10% off selected items at Reef-In-Store gift shop
- 10% off selected items at Waterview Cafe
- Around town discount
|Standard membership type||Cost|
Individual - (One adult without children or with children under 5 years)
Couple - (Two adults without children or with children under 5 years)
Single Family - (One adult with up to three children aged 5-18 years, under 5 years free)
Family - (Two adults with up to three children aged 5-18 years, under 5 years free)
Additional Children - (Extra to the three children allowable on Family and Single Family) Per child
You can apply for your Reef HQ Aquarium membership at the reception area on your next visit.
If you require further information please contact:
Reef HQ Aquarium Membership Officer:
- P: +61 7 4750 0800
- E: memberships@reefHQ.com.au
Reef HQ Aquarium Membership Program Terms and Conditions:
- Memberships are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
- All regular membership benefits and discounts apply as per member benefit form.
- Offers on member benefit forms are subject to change without notice.
- Additional child fees applies to Premium and Standard Memberships in the Family and Single Family classification that have more than three children ages between 5-18 years listed on the membership (extra child fee applies of $15 per child).
- Guest general admission day entry price applies to general admission tickets only.
- All Members must present membership card and accompany visitor.
- Discounts are not valid for gift certificate purchases, functions, conferences, group bookings, education bookings or birthday parties and are not valid with any other promotional offer or discount.
- Exclusive Member Only Events are for members only and only those names registered on the membership card will be admitted.