When you purchase a ticket to Reef HQ Aquarium you can look forward to a truly magical experience that will let you explore our wonderful reef and see the treasures it holds.
To comply with Industry COVID-19 Safe Plans, a number of measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of guests, staff, volunteers and our animals.
One of these measures is that every guest and member, will need an advanced ticket with a confirmed date and time slot. This will ensure social distancing measures, allowing 1 person per 4 square metres, is maintained. Bookings will need to be made via TryBooking. Bookings are free, with payment made upon entry to Reef HQ Aquarium. Bookings are open now.
You can learn more about all the measures we've implemented to comply with the Industry COVID Safe Plan, by clicking here. While these measures are in place, all general admission tickets will receive a 25% discount. Not valid with any other offer.
|General Admission Type||Admission Price||With 25% Discount|
|Concession - Senior, Pensioner or student. Proof of status required at time of purchase.||$22.00||$16.50|
|Child under 5||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Child (5-16 years)||$14.00||$10.50|
|Single Family (1 Adult and up to 3 Children)||$42.00||$31.50|
|Family (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)||$70.00||$52.50|
Group Bookings: At this time, bookings for groups are closed.
Due to our planned closure in February 2021 for refurbishment works, memberships will not be available for purchase or renewal between July 2020 and our closure in 2021.
To ensure we can manage capacity within the facility at any one time, we have introduced session times. All guests will need an advanced ticket with a confirmed date and time slot.
- 9:00am to 10:30am - Member's Only Session
- 10:30am to 1:30pm - Morning Session
- 2pm to 5pm - Afternoon Session
We look forward to welcoming you to Reef HQ Aquarium.
- Do I need to print the booking tickets? No, you do not need to print your booking ticket. Your booking can be available on your phone or we can look you up manually in the booking system when you visit Reef HQ Aquarium.
- Can I cancel my booking if I can no longer visit? We would appreciate you canceling your booking if you can no longer visit. To cancel your booking, please open your confirmation email and click on the "Contact Event Organiser" button. We will be able to cancel your booking on your behalf once notified.
- Can members attend both the member's only session and morning session on the same day? Members may attend both sessions, however you will need to book both sessions and have a confirmed ticket for each.
- Can we bring a member guest to the member only session? No. The session from 9am to 10:30am is only for our active members and those registered on the membership. You may bring a member guest to the morning or afternoon sessions.
- Will the cafe be open? The cafe will be open at each session but will have a limited menu serving hot drinks and snacks. There will be no tables and chairs at the cafe to sit down but guests can take their drink or snack, and walk around or they can sit at a window if the appropriate social distancing is applied.
Phone: 07 4750 0800 (week days) or 07 4750 0891 (weekends)
Email: Please use the contact us form which you can find here.